You can register an additional domain name to use with your site. To do this please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click on "Account" on the Top Menu.
- Go to "Manage Domain Names & Email".
- Click on "Purchase New Domain".
You will then be taken through to choose your new domain name where you should enter the words you would like for your domain name in the search box.
- Click "Search Domains".
- When you have found the domain name(s) you wish to register, click the "Buy" button next to each one and they will be added to your basket to purchase.
- Once you've added the domains to your basket, click the green "Proceed" button to be taken to enter your billing and domain registration address details.
- On the "Your Details" page, ensure that your registrant information is correct and then Proceed - see our guide to make sure you've entered this information accurately
- On the summary page click "Pay Now" to make your payment on the next screen.
Once your domain name is registered you will be able to edit email settings and other domain name settings from the "Manage Domain Name and Email" area.