Blog > Christmas Last Posting Dates 2023 - Royal Mail
Posted By Create
Be prepared for the Christmas rush this year, and make sure your customers know when your last ordering and shipping dates are.
To help you on your way we've compiled a handy guide to Royal Mail's last posting dates for 2023 to ensure your customers get their deliveries before Christmas.
If you haven't already, why not add these dates to your website? Knowing when they can expect to receive their goods from you can help customers make informed buying decisions and can help save you time responding to queries.
UK Inland Services
Monday 18th December - 2nd Class, 2nd Class Signed For
Tuesday 19th December - 1st Class, 1st Class Signed For
Wednesday 20th December - Royal Mail Tracked 48®**
- Thursday 21st December - Royal Mail Tracked 24®**
Friday 22nd December - Special Delivery Guaranteed® (Guaranteed Saturday delivery for an extra fee)
**Please note that Royal Mail Tracked 24® and Royal Mail Tracked 48® are not available to purchase at Post Office® branches.
International HM Forces Mail
Monday 27th November - Operational HM Forces
Monday 4th December - Static HM Forces
International Standard (Untracked)
If you are purchasing your postage at the Post Office and not online, it is recommended that your last posting date will be one day sooner than the below listed dates.
Tuesday 5th December - Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, China (People’s Republic), Far and Middle East, New Zealand
Wednesday 6th December - Cyprus and Malta
- Thursday 7th December - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic and Poland), France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- Friday 8th December - Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
International Tracking and Signature services
If you are purchasing your postage at the Post Office and not online, it is recommended that your last posting date will be five days sooner than the below listed dates.
- Monday 11th December - Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Australia, Bulgaria, Caribbean, China (People’s Republic), Far and Middle East, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain
- Tuesday 12th December - Cyprus and Malta
- Wednesday 13th December - Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eastern Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, USA
Monday 2nd October - All non-European destinations (Unless listed below)
Friday 13th October - Middle and Far East, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa
Tuesday 31st October - Canada, USA
Friday 24th November - Cyprus, Eastern Europe, Greece, Iceland, Malta, Turkey
Monday 27th November - Western Europe
Please see the Royal Mail website for all information on their posting and deliveries over Christmas.
Want to save time not having to queue at the post office over Christmas? Check out our Royal Mail Click & Drop integration to send your postage information automatically to their dashboard and to print your postage online.
Get started with our website building tools designed to help you sell more this Christmas; such as Klarna, Facebook and Instagram Shopping features, Abandoned Basket Recovery, Google Shopping and more.