A “Pin It Button" is a fantastic way to get your products onto Pinterest and shared by other Pinterest users. In this guide we will be looking at the Image-Hover “Pin It Button", which will appear on any image the visitor can pin on your website when they hover over it.
How to create the Image-Hover “Pin It button”
Firstly, to get to the Pinterest Widget Builder please click here.
You will then need to select the “Save Button" option and follow the steps below:
- Next to the “Button Type” option click on the “Image Hover” option.
- Select the type of button you want; round, small, large etc.
- Copy the HTML code that is displayed below the preview.
How to add the Image-Hover “Pin It Button” to your Create account
Once you have copied the code you will then need to add this to your Create account by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Create account.
- Go to your “Content” screen on the Top Menu.
- Follow the instructions here to add this code as a HTML Fragment.
- Go back onto your “Content” screen from the Top Menu.
- Select “Edit Site Footer” in the left-hand menu.
- Add this HTML Fragment to your Site Footer.
- Save your changes and republish your website to ensure they go live.