If you're using our current version of ImageKit (supported by Firefox and Google Chrome) you will be able to upload more than one image at a time. This is great as it saves you have to painstakingly upload images one at a time.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Create account.
- Click "Content" on the Top Menu.
- From the left-hand menu, select "Images".
- Click the "Add Image" button and then click "Browse."
- In the window that pops up, you can select multiple images. To do this, hold the Control Key on Windows, or Command Key on Mac, and click on each image you would like to upload individually to highlight them.
- With the images selected, you can now click "Open" to import them into your account.