A title tag can be added to an image to provide it with additional information - it's the text that displays when you hover over an image with your mouse. You can set the title tag when you insert an image on your page or edit it at a later time.
To do this please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Create account
- Click on "Content" on the top menu
- Click "Edit" on the page you want to open
- Highlight the image you want with your mouse
- Click the "Insert/Edit Image" icon on the Toolbar
- The Image Editing box will pop up and you should enter the text you want in the field called "Title"
- Click "Ok" and the "Save & Exit" to finish and confirm your changes.