If you wish to display your twitter feed on to your website, then you can do so using the Create Twitter Feed widget. In order to set this up on your website, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Choose "Content" from the top-menu.
- Select "Widgets" from the left-hand menu.
- On the new page, click the "Add New Widget" button and select "Twitter Feed".
If you have not already done so, you will need to authorise your Twitter account with your Create account. You can do this by clicking the "Sign in to twitter" button, as shown below. You should then be displayed an option to "Authorise App", which you can then click to open up.
You should then be displayed an option to "Authorise App" (Shown Above), which you can then click to open up the Twitter Feed set-up area. You will then need to set up the following:
- Widget Name - Give your widget a name, so you can identify it when searching amongst other widgets.
- Twitter Username - Your twitter username is displayed in the URL of your profile page, for example twitter.com/create
- Max Items - How many tweets you wish to display in your feed.
- Show Retweets - Whether you wish to show the tweets you retweet in your feed.
- Show Replies - Do you wish to show your tweets where you have replied to another tweet.
- Show Link to your Twitter - Show a link to your twitter account on your twitter feed.
- Twitter Link Text - The text you wish to display that will re-direct to your twitter account, for example "Click here to view my Twitter".
You will then need to give your widget a width, height, a frame border size and a colour. Once you have done this, click "Save Changes" and import the widget on to one of your pages by following the steps below:
- Open up the editor of the page you wish to add your Widget to.
- Place your cursor in the Editor.
- Click on the "Widgets" icon (This looks like a small lightning bolt).
- Select the Twitter Feed from the list of Widgets available and select "Insert".
If you have any questions please feel free to drop an email to your Account Manager!
And be sure to check out Create on Twitter!