Support > Ecommerce > Accepting Payments Through Your Shop
Create now offers a new and improved PayPal integration for use with your website. The result is an updated integration offering the latest PayPal Checkout.
We recommend that anyone currently using the legacy PayPal integration updates their integration. You can see if you need to update as the following notice will be displayed next to your PayPal gateway.
Please note, due to a change enforced by PayPal, there is a very specific action we require you to take to complete this integration. Please make sure to follow the instructions below carefully.
To update your PayPal integration, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Create account
2. Click Shop from the top menu, followed by Payment Gateways
3. Click the Edit this payment gateway next to PayPal in the payment gateway list
4. An Update your PayPal connection button will be visible, click this to begin the update process
5. PayPal will open in a new tab or window asking you to enter your PayPal email address and country. You will then be asked to sign in to your PayPal account.
6. PayPal will ask for confirmation you approve to connect your account to Create. Rather than click this button, please use your mouse and right-click on this button, and choose the option to Open Link in New Tab.
After doing this, Your PayPal account is successfully connected should be displayed.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch and we will be happy to help.Get in Touch