Yes, you can have a downloadable PDF file on your site.
To do this please follow the instructions below:
To insert a link to a file on one of your Content Pages, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click "Content"
2. Choose the page you would like to edit by choosing "Edit This Page"
3. Choose where on the page you would like to add the PDF.
4. Select the text and click the "Link" icon.
5. Click the tab "Your Files"
6. Where is says "Your Files", choose the file you would like to link to.
7. Click the green button "Confirm"
8. Click the "Done" icon, which looks like a tick.
This will allow your customers to download the PDF file from your website.