Shop sales can be of much benefit to many retailers at certain times during the year. That’s why Create offers a great feature so you can easily generate and run a sale within your shop.
Whether it’s a January sale and you want to get rid of some leftover stock or you simply wish to run a sale for promotional purposes, there has never been an easier way to set this up, and this guide is here to assist you along the way.
To get started creating your shop sale, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Create account and click on the "Shop" button in the Top Menu.
2. You will then see a number of items listed in the left-hand menu of the "Shop" area. Click on the "Shop Sale" item.
3. Next click the "Add New Sale" button to start creating your Shop Sale.
4. First you need to give your new sale a name, for example "Summer Sale".
5. Sale items are determined by which product category they are in. You can select the specific category you wish your Sale to be active in by choosing one of your categories from the drop-down list under "Sale Category".
6. You will then need to select which type of "Sale" banner (shown above) you wish to have displayed on your sale items, and then click "Save & Add Products".
7. Here you will set up rules and add you products - see our guide "Using Rules With The Shop Sale Feature" for more details
8. When you're ready to turn the sale on, simply toggle it to 'Running' and you're set.
The Shop Sale feature is available on the Shop Builder, Shop Builder Pro and Shop Builder Advanced packages. See our package comparison page for more details. Depending on your account level, you can manage and store multiple sales at one time - why not use our Scheduled Sales feature and you can save time and plan in advance!
If you have any questions about using the Shop sale feature please do get in touch with your Account Manager who'll be happy to help.