You can add an optional tickbox to your checkout asking your customers if they would like to sign up for a service you offer, subscribe to your mailing list and many other things. The tickbox can have a personalised message depending on what you would like to ask and this gives you the opportunity to gain explicit consent from your customers, all of which is recorded within Order Management.
To add an optional tick box to your checkout, please follow the steps below:
2. Click on ‘Shop’ in the Top Menu
3. Click on ‘Shop Settings’ in the left-hand menu.
4. Click on ‘General Configuration’
5. Click on the ‘Checkout’ Tab
6. Scroll down and toggle the 'Opt-In Tickbox’ to ‘ON’
7. Customise your Opt-In Tickbox by adding some text in the box that appears below.
8. Click ‘Save Changes’
Once added, it will appear on your checkout at the point your customer enters their billing details.
If a customer checks this box, an additional section will appear in their order when you view it in Order Management.
If you have any questions about how to turn on your Opt-In Tickbox, please contact your Account Manager.