Just-in-time notices are a tool you can use to provide relevant and focused privacy information to your customers when they making a transaction through your website.
To add a Just-in-time notice to your checkout, please follow the steps below:
2. Click on ‘Shop’ in the Top Menu
3. Click on ‘Shop Settings’ in the left-hand menu.
4. Click on ‘General Configuration’
5. Click on the ‘Checkout’ Tab
6. Scroll down and toggle the 'Just-in-time Notice’ to ‘ON’
7. Customise your Just-in-time notice by adding some text, and a link to one of your pages using the boxes that appear below.
8. Click ‘Save Changes’
Once added, it will appear on your checkout as additional information on the ‘email’ field.
If you have any questions about how to turn on your ‘Just-in-time’ notice, please contact your Account Manager.