In some instances you might have a domain linked to one Create account that you would like to transfer across to a different Create account.
To transfer a domain name to another Create account follow the instructions below:
- Login to your Create account
- Click on your Account Icon to reveal the Account Drop Down menu.
- Click on “Manage Domain Names & Email” underneath the "Site" tab.
- Next to the domain name you wish to transfer click on the icon “Transfer to Account”
- Enter the username of the Create account you wish to transfer the domain name to and click on the “Initiate Transfer” button
- You should now see a “transfer code” display, either copy this code by highlighting the code and pressing the “Ctrl” and then “C” keys on your keyboard or write it down exactly as it displays, you will need to use this to confirm the transfer.
- Now login to the account you have transferred the domain name to and go to the “Manage Domain Names & Email” screen
- Under “Pending Domain Name Transfer(s) From Other Users” enter the “transfer code” into the field and click on the “Transfer” button
Your domain name should now be transferred and display on the “Manage Domain Names & Email” screen. Please allow up to an hour for the domain name to start showing the website you have moved it to.
Please note if you only have one domain linked to your account, then you will not be able to transfer this to another account. You will first need to register and alternative domain to replace the domain you wish to transfer.