To make an image or text link to one of your Shop categories follow the instructions below:
- First write the text or insert the image you would like to use as your link, for example "Gloves".
- Now highlight the text or image and click on the "Insert/Edit Link" icon which looks like a sideways eight on the top toolbar.
- This will pop up an option box, select the page you would like from the drop down list next to "Your Pages", for example "Shop".
- You should now see a further drop down list appear below. Click on the drop down arrow and select the product or category you wish to link to in your Shop.
- Click "Insert" and the text or image will become the link.
- Go to "Save Changes".
If your page editor does not feature any of the options or buttons mentioned within this FAQ then you will need to upgrade to our new editor.
To do this, go to to 'edit' one of your pages and follow the link to 'Upgrade to the new editor'.