Setting stock in your Create shop is a great way of limiting purchases if the product is one of a kind, or you only have a limited inventory. If you would like to use stock control on your shop products please follow the steps below:
- Click on "Shop" on the top menu
- Click "Shop Settings" in the left-hand menu
- Click on "General Configuration"
- Click the tab titled "Stock Control"
- Set the drop-down titled "Stock Control" to 'ON' if you wish to record the number you have in stock for each product. This will be reduced automatically when orders are made from your shop.
- Click 'Save Changes' to confirm
You will now be able to add your stock numbers to your products!