If you are using the Create Design Studio, please follow the instructions below to upload a logo to your website.
- Log in to your Create account
- Click on "Design" from the Top Menu
- Click on "Design" on the left menu and the left-hand panel pops out
- In the "Logo Type" section click on "Image"
- Click the button "Upload Logo" or if you already have a logo and want to replace it, click the logo to enter the "Manage Logos" area and click "Upload Logo"
- Select the size of the logo you are uploading from the drop down menu (our Image Optimiser will kick in if changes need to be made) and then click "Upload"
- Click on "Choose File" and find the file on your computer and select it
- Click "Upload the Image". If the Image Optimiser appears to help you edit the logo, follow the onscreen instructions
- Click the green "Ok" button at the top of the left-hand panel to save your logo choice
- Click the green "Save" button at the top of the left-hand panel to save your Design changes
Logo banners can be up to 100kb and can be uploaded in the following sizes:
- 350 x 70px
- 780 x 120px
- 1000 x 200px
Read more about image sizes in our HelpCentre guide "Image Dimensions".
Watch the Video Tutorial