If you need to remove a payment gateway provider from your Create shop, then you can do so by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the "Shop" screen via your top menu.
- Select "Shop Settings" from the left-hand menu.
- On the new page, click "Payment Gateways".
- Click the red cross icon next to the gateway you wish to remove.
- Click "Save Changes".
It is also important to make sure your site complies with any changes you have made in regards to the payment gateway and the accepted forms of payment your site operates with. You may wish to consider:
- If you are using an "Accepted Payments" Side column item, re-publishing your site so your web page displays the amended accepted payment providers.
- Checking your Terms & Conditions to any reference to the payment Gateway you have removed from your site, such as accepted cards and delivery info.
- Checking any external platforms you may be using with your site that may suggest the use of the gateway you have removed.
- Double checking your site for any payment buttons relating to the gateway you have removed.
If you are looking to replace the payment gateway you have removed from your site then you can view a full list of accepted payment partners here.
For further information, please contact your Customer Account Manager.