First you'll need to add the domain name to your Create account. To do this please follow the instructions below:
2. Click on your Account Icon in the Top Menu to reveal the Account Drop Down menu.
3. Click on "Site" followed by "Manage Domains & Email'
4. Click on the button "Add Existing Domain"
5. In the box type the domain name you want to add to your account, for example: your-domain.com, and click the "Add" button
6. Verify that you already own this domain by clicking "Yes, I own this domain"
The domain name will then be linked to your Create account
Next, you will need to log in to your GoDaddy account and configure some settings to point it to your Create website.
The specific settings you need will be displayed in your Create account in the "Manage Domain Names & Email" area where you added the domain name. You will see the CNAME and A records you need to update to beneath your added domain name.
To point your domain name to your Create website using GoDaddy follow these steps:
You can see GoDaddy’s own Help Guides on A Records here:
You can see GoDaddy’s own Help Guides on CNAME Records here:
Ensure you delete any other A Records or CNAME records for the hostname @ or www as these could conflict with your new settings.
Your changes should go through within 24 hours.
Allow around 30 minutes for the settings to be updated (this might take longer depending on how quickly your provider makes the changes). Then click the button "Check Domain Settings" and our system will check the settings you have created. If correct the setup settings for the domain name will disappear.
NOTE: These steps are a guideline and may not remain accurate as outside registrars update sites regularly. It's worth finding your registrar's guide on updating a domain's DNS settings or speaking with their support team if you're not sure how to make these changes.