As an additional payment method, you can offer your customer the ability to make a "Manual Payment". This allows them to complete their order without entering any credit or debit card information.
To set this up, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click "Shop" from the Top Menu.
- Click "Shop Settings" from the left-hand menu.
- Click "Payment Gateways".
- Click "Edit" next to the Manual Payment option.
- Then type the text you would like to display on the button in the box, for example, "Send Payment By Post".
(note - this is what is automatically filled in the box).
- Then fill in the "Customer Instructions" box. Here you can enter details for the customer, such as "the address to post the payment to" and "whom a cheque should be made payable to".
- Click "Save Changes".
- Ensure that the Manual Payment gateway is "Enabled".
Your live website will now give your customers the option to pay by post.