Having a “Links” page on your website is a fantastic way to connect with other businesses that are similar to your own.
You can contact other companies that compliment your business and ask them to link from their website, to yours, you can also link to their sites using this page!
This is a really simple and effective way to build business relationships and network. It is also a little piece of free advertising for your website on someone else's site.
How to add a link to your page
To add a new link to your “Links” page please follow the steps below:
- Go to your “Content” screen from the Top Menu.
- Click “Edit” next to your “Links” page.
- Select the “Add Link” button.
- Add the name of the website you are linking to in the “Website Title” field. For example, “Create”.
- Add the URL of the website you are linking to in the “Website URL” field. This is the website URL that can be found in the white address bar at the top of your browser and includes the “http://” at the start. For example, “https://www.create.net”.
- Add a description of the website you are linking to in the “Website Description” field.
- Click “Save Changes”.
This process will need to be repeated for each link you wish to add. Once you have added your link it will appear on your page like this: