If you want to show your Twitter feed on your Create website, you can do so using Twitter's widget.
To set this up, please follow the steps below:
- First go to: https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/
- Once there, you will be prompted to log in to your Twitter account.
- Click "Create New" from the top of the page.
Here you will be able to set up your feed and how you would like it to look.
Choose and customise how you you would like the feed, the copy the code provided.
- Once you have set this up you will need to copy the code provided below the example feed. Be careful to highlight this fully.
- Now you will need to paste this code into a HTML fragment on your Create website.You can read how to add HTML fragments to your website here
- Then you can insert the HTML fragment where you would like to see the feed on your live website.
Please note, that the feed requires your domain name to work. So the full feed will not show up on your design screen or preview, so you will need to publish your website to see the feed working.
- Publish your website to start sharing your tweets live on your website.