You have the option to upload a Macromedia Flash file onto your Create website.
To do this please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click "Content" from the Top Menu.
- Click on the "Files" from the left-hand menu.
- Now click the "Add New File" button to upload your Flash animation file. This must be in the compiled "SWF" format.
- Once you have uploaded your Flash file return to your "Content" screen and click the "Edit" button beside the page on which you want the Flash to appear.
- Click the mouse to position the cursor on the page where you want the Flash to be inserted.
- Click the "Insert/Edit Embeded Media"" button on the editor toolbar. This is a blue "F" on your editor toolbar.
- Select the file that you wish to insert by selecting it from the dropdown box, set any of the other options in the window as required and then click "Insert".