Anchors are a great way of making sure your website users can quickly navigate to important information. You can use the Anchors feature to create 'back to top' links and create other links to items on the same page.
This feature is only currently available on our Static Pages page type.
To do this, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Click "Content" from the top-menu.
- Select "Edit" next to the page you wish to set your Anchors up on.
- Find an area of your site where you would like your anchor to be. For example, if it is a "Back to top" link, then you would most likely want the anchor to be situated at the top of your page.
- Select the "Insert/Edit Anchor" tool from the tool bar and give your Anchor a name.
- Click "Insert".
- You will then need to create the link that will take your visitor to the anchor. To do this, create the content you wish to set up the link from and then select the "Insert/Edit Link" tool from the tool bar.
- Click on the drop-down box next to "Anchors"
- Select the anchor you have set up previously and click "Insert".
Your anchors should now function correctly.
NB: Anchoring text is not currently possible using Content Pages.