The mouse over widget allows you to display an image on your website that changes to a different image when hovering over. This is great if you wish to show different options, perhaps for your product, and an example of how this can be used can be seen below.
This is what displays when the mouse is not rolled over:
But when the mouse is rolled over the image changes:
You will need to make sure that you have uploaded the two separate images to your 'Images' area before creating this widget.
To add the 'Mouse Over' widget to your website, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Create account.
- Click "Content" from the Top Menu.
- Click "Widgets" from the left-hand menu.
- Click "Add Widget".
- Then click "Add Widget" on "Mouse Over".
- Fill out all of the required fields and choose the two images you would like to display.
- Click "Save Changes".
You will now need to add this Widget to the page you would like it to be displayed on.
- Click "Design" from the Top Menu.
- Browse your site to find the page you would like to add the widget to.
- Click the "Edit Mode" toggle on the menu to turn editing on.
- Double click when you are in your content area (when the mouse pointer changes to a hand).
- Click on the page to position the cursor where you would like the widget to appear when the site is published.
- Click on the "Widgets" icon (lightening bolt) in the editor toolbar.
- Select the Mouse Over Widget you want from the drop-down list and click "Ok".
- Click "Save Changes" to confirm.
Please remember you will need to "Publish To Web" for the changes to take effect on your live site.