A link or "hyperplink" is a piece of text or image on a webpage that someone can click on to take to another page or file, either on your site or to an external one. For instance, you might want to post an image on your homepage promoting your latest sale, and then link this to your shop. Click here to see how to create a link using Content Pages.
Creating a link using a Static Page
To create a text link using a Static Page:
- Log into your Create account
- Click "Content" from the top menu
- Beside the page you'd like to add the link to, click the Edit icon (or create a new page)
- Write the text you would like to use as your link, for example "Click Here to visit my Shop".
- Now highlight the text and click on the "Insert/Edit Link" icon which looks like a sideways eight on the top toolbar.
- This will pop up an option box. Here you can link to a page on your site, or you can link to an external URL.
- Click "Insert"
Please ensure you publish your site for the changes to be live.