You can easily add a PayPal "Buy Now" button to your Create website. Please be aware that you do not need to create "Buy Now" buttons if you are using the Create shop as our software will create these automatically for you on your products.
To create "Buy Now" buttons follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Create account
- Click on "Content" on the top menu
- Click on "Widgets" on the left-hand menu
- Click on the "Add Widgets" link
- Select the "PayPal BuyNow" Widget.
- Customise the Widget to your requirements.
(Please remember to re-name your "Widget Name" field at the top here too, so it easy to find later).
- "Save" your changes
Once you have created your new PayPal Buy Now button you will need to insert it where you want it to appear. To insert it into your content please do the following:
For Content Pages
If you are using Content Pages then click here
to see how to add this using a Custom Block.
For Pagebuilder Pages
- "Edit" the page you want to display it on
- Place your cursor in the Editor
- Click on the "Widgets" icon
- Select the Widget you want from the list and click "Ok"
A grey holding box will appear in the Editor and you will need to "Publish To Web" for the changes to take effect on your live site.