To make your own custom buttons to use with your site, please follow the steps below:
- Create your very own button using the software of your choice, making sure your button is no larger than 200px in width and 150px in height. (if your button exceeds these dimensions, then it will not be avaliable in your account to use as a button).
- Save your button image as a JPEG.
Then insert your button into your desired location by doing the following:
- Go to your "Content" screen.
- Go to "Edit" your "Home" page.
- Click your cursor onto the page where you would like to insert your image.
- Click on the "Insert/Edit Image" icon on the top toolbar, select your image from the drop down and click "Insert".
Then you can make this image into a link to your desired location by doing the following:
- Highlight the image.
- Click on the "Insert/Edit Link" icon which looks like a sideways eight on the top toolbar.
- This will pop up an option box, select the page you would like to link to from the drop down list next to "Your Pages".
- Click insert and the image will become a link to that page.
If you are adding a link to a category in your Shop, then you will need to select "Shop" from the drop down and then you will see a second drop down appear below where you can select the category in your Shop that you want to link to.