Blog > 5 Cool Ways To Use Pagebuilder On Your Website
Posted By Create
Tags: website design
You may have seen our recent blogs and showcases on pages built using Pagebuilder. Since its release lots of customers have been building new, responsive web pages using Pagebuilder, with beautiful results.
We have loved seeing how everyone has been using Pagebuilder and have come up with a few fun ideas to inspire you!
Idea 1 - Announce your ‘Shop Sale’ using multiple banner widgets in row.
Did you know that you can have up to four content blocks on a row?
A great way to utilise the Banner Widget is to create separate sliders that convey a message. For example, by using individual characters in each slider, you can create a funky way of letting your customers know that your ‘Sale Is Now On!’
To set this up you will need to take the following steps:
1. Create your 4 banner widgets, with the characters in the correct order for the word you wish to spell
2. On your chosen Pagebuilder page, drag-and-drop the banner widgets into order
3. Save your changes and preview
Idea 2 - Add your brand colours or images to your content blocks.
Another great way to utilise Pagebuilder is to add images to your text. You can also colour your content blocks.
To do this you will need to take the following steps:
1. Add your content using a ‘Text’ content block to your page
2. When you are happy with the content, click on the cog on the right hand side of the block
3. Here you can add in an image to your container, you can also edit the opacity of the images by assigning a colour and selecting Low, Medium or High.
Idea 3 - Add Instagram to your page for an instant, beautiful display.
To add this widget you will need to take the following steps:
1. Click on the Instagram widget from the side menu
2. If you have added you Instagram connection already, select your account from the drop down
3. If you have not added it yet follow the steps in the guide here
You can choose to have your images either a Gallery or a Slideshow, and don’t forget this will encourage all your customer to visit your Instagram page too!
Idea 4 - Create a Featured Product Grid
The Featured Product grid is a great way of whipping up a totally responsive, product showcase in a matter of minutes.
To add a Featured Product Grid simply select the widget and either add an existing grid, or create a brand new one.
Idea 5 - Experiment!
Use different content blocks, image shapes and colours to create a visually rich and interesting responsive page in just a few drag and drop actions.
On the page below we have used a combination of the Instagram widget between two Banner widgets, along with four Image & Text content blocks at the top of the page.
On the bottom part of the page are three standard Text blocks, all making use of the font colour feature.
If you have any other ideas or creative ways you have been using Pagebuilder, we would love to hear them! Simply comment below.