Payment Gateway SecureTrading launched!
Posted by Lauren on Tuesday May 24 03:02 2011
Found in the category New From Create
We’re very excited to announce that we have released a new payment gateway, SecureTrading!
One of the benefits of this payment gateway is they have combined PayPal and credit card payments into one easy to use system.
You can also customize the payment process to look like your shop system. This can be done easily with our "download package" which you can upload to Secure Trading, and instantly your payment process takes the template and design of your shop!
To use SecureTrading to process credit and debit cards through your shop you will need to apply for an account with them by clicking here.
Once SecureTrading have activated your account they will provide you with unique information which you will use to integrate it with your Create shop.
To set up SecureTrading with your shop please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your Create account
2. Click "Site Content"
3. Click the "EDIT" button for your shop
4. Click "Shop Settings" on the left-hand menu and then click on "Payment Gateways"
5. Select SecureTrading from the "Add Payment Gateway" drop down list
6. On the next screen enter the “Merchant Email” and “Merchant Reference” for your Secure Trading account. Now select the "Payment Button" to display at the checkout based on the cards your SecureTrading account accepts.
7. Click "Save Changes" to complete the setup.